Kamis, 19 Mei 2011

SAMPLE SPEECH


Created by:
Mr. Syaiful Hayat, S.Pd


Speech 1

Good morning Ladies and gentlements. I really thankful for God. Thanks for the oportunity. So that I can stand here to tell some words. All right, ladies and gentlements English is an international language. We can do communication with all people from all over the world by using English as main language. To make people can speak english is not easy, because some people think that english is difficult because it is a strange language for them. So, we should introduce English early on. We can start by teaching our child, our nephew, or our little brother. In the educational world, we should teach english since elementary school. So that, they can know english earlier. And when they grew up, they accustomed with english and of course they will love it. Finally, we can improve the ability of our socie in english. And we can do communication with other countries in the world. Absolutely, we can make our nation's future brighter. I think tjis the end of my spech.
 I wish we can meet in other chance. Thank You



 
Speech 2
Assalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb.

Honorable:
Mr. H.Sanusi HMA,S.Ag.M.M  ( Headmaster of MI Plus Asy-syukriyyah )
All The teachers MI Plus Asy-syukriyyah
Brothers and Sisters MI Plus Asy-syukriyyah

Honorable:
Fathers and Mothers
All my friends in grade VI and also in grade I to  VI
First of all, let us praise to the Almighty Allah SWT, because of His Blessing we are
able to come here, to attend a farewell ceremony for the students of MI Plus Asy-syukriyyah
in the academic year 2010-2011.

Secondly, may shalawat and salam be upon the Prophet Muhammad SAW who has
guided us from the darkness into the brightness.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Brothers and Sisters…
In this good opportunity, I stand here to represent all the students of MI Plus Asy-syukriyyah
Grade VI to give a valedictory speech.

On the behalf of all students grade VI ….
Firstly, we would like to say thank you very much for all the teachers of MI Plus Asy-syukriyyah who have taught, educated, and guided us so that we can pass the national
exam (UN) successfully. Thank you very much for your dedication. We know that
your advice, guidance, and motivations have made us better not only in thinking but
also in attitudes. My teachers… we realize that we cannot give you reward. We can
only give you gratitude and pray. May God repay your kindness. May God always
bless you all…

Secondly, we would like to apologize to all of the teachers, administration staffs and
all the elements of MI Plus Asy-syukriyyah. Please, forgive our mistakes… forgive all the bad
things that we have done… and hopefully we can make our attitudes better than
before.

Thirdly, especially to our younger brothers and sisters in grade I to V, we
would like to remind you, please keep studying hard, obey your teachers’ advices, try
to be better than us. And, please pray for us to be able to continue our study… so
that someday we will become successful and useful persons for this country and our
society.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Brothers and Sisters…
I think that’s all my valedictory speech. I am so sorry for all my wrong words.
The last, on the behalf of students grade VI, once again, I would like to say: forgive
us… remember us… pray for us, for the students of MI Plus Asy-syukriyah grade VI
academic year 2010-2011. Thank you very much.

Wassalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb

2 komentar:

  1. May I correct some words in speech 2 in order to make this speech become an English style:

    In this good opportunity, I stand here to represent all the students of MI Plus Asy-syukriyyah = this is a great honour for me to have opportunity to represent Grade V students of MI Plus Asy-syukriyyah.

    Firstly, we would like to say thank you very much for all the teachers of MI Plus Asy-syukriyyah who have taught, educated, and guided us so that we can pass the national = Firstly, we would like to deliver our highly appreciation and sincere gratitude to tenderness and patience of our beloved teachers of MI Plus, who have taught, educated, and guided us , thus that we can pass the national exam (UN) successfully.

    I am so sorry for all my wrong words = Please forgive me if you found something improper during my speech.

    from: shafiq's mom, grade I

    BalasHapus
  2. or
    I am so sorry for all my wrong words = I apologize for anything improper during my speech

    BalasHapus